Radiology is the department that performs diagnostic procedures involving the use of ionizing radiation, sound waves and magnetic resonance to produce images of anatomical parts for interpretation by board certified Radiologists.
The Radiology Department offers Radiology Services 24 hours a day to inpatients, outpatients and emergency room patients. Studies are performed on patients of all ages: infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Radiology uses state of the art technology to provide a complete range of diagnostic procedures including:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- High Definition Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Digital Mammography (accredited by the American College of Radiology and certified by the FDA)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Osteoporosis screening for bone density (DEXA)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Routine radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound
- Vascular procedures (angiography)
Our well-trained, experienced staff performs approximately 34,000 procedures annually. The Technologists are licensed according to state law and certified by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologist.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you and are available for diagnostic study referrals from your physician.
For more information or to make an appointment, call (985) 651-1570.